Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and the inbetween.

I dressed up as a butterfly for my stake Halloween Party. They had games and a dance. It was pretty fun and the first big thing I went to. My ward also had a halloween party I wore the same thing but didn't stay long as they had a dinner and I had already had dinner.
                            Owen as Captian America, Jaymee as a butterfly and me as a butterfly.
                           I did my own face make-up as Jaymee wanted me to be a butterfly too.
We took Jaymee to the Mall to Trick or Treat. I did her face make-up and she used my wings.

                                 My friends Pepper and Ginger at Josh's goodbye get together.
                                           Me, Jill and Laura at the goodbye get together.
 My family lost a good friend Josh Jones to cancer in November. We were lucky to be able to see him and  say goodbye to him before he passed. He will be missed but not forgotten.
Harbor Park Gang at Josh's Funeral. top left Sam, Jessica, Bryan, Amy, Melissa, Me, Laura. Bottom Jeremy, Nicole, Derek and Laura's son.
                                                Heidi and I playing games on Thanksgiving.
                                Thanksgiving day. Family tradition of games after yummy food!



November is National adoption month. I went to a closing party at the Aveda institute and got a wonderful facial and a hair cut with layers. I also met 3 wonderful women Stefanie a birth mom friend, Lindsey and Sharon both adoptive moms. It was a wonderful pamper night.
                                                                        visiting Heidi.


                                               playing chinese checkers and regular checkers.


Dad and I decorated both the christmas tree's together.
Ward Christmas party with Anna Long, Marissa Drake and me! It was a very fun night with good food, good company and we played minute to win it games. Afte the party Marissa, Ericka and I went to Village Inn for pie and hot coco.
                                     Kim Long's Wedding Reception. I loved their center pieces.

                                                                     The yummy cake!
                                                 Cutting the cake Kim and Michael Fish!

The Long Family!

 

                                          Holding Jaymee's piglet that Eric got her for christmas.
                                                      I love my Niece and Nephew!


                                                      Sisters together Christmsa day!
            My favorite toy Jaymee got. It's a cute leapord that makes noises and opens its eyes.
                                                Jaymee with all her chirstmas gifts!

My family had a nice Thanksgiving with yummy food and games.

I had about 5 interviews in a 3 week period. I was hopeful I would get something soon but I wasn't offered any jobs. I am still looking. I hope to find something soon.

Shane and I went to Spokane in mid November to get our stuff from storage. It was a short trip and hard. It brought back feelings. I miss my friends and the time I had in Spokane. I miss Shane a lot. We have cut back contact a lot since then and are both trying to move on but stay friends if we can.

I have been dating a lot mostly from meeting guys on online single sites. I have only seen most of them once. I have seen this guy Zack 3 times and hope to see him again. I saw another guy named Alan 3 times but that has been cut off. I'm just having fun dating around for now. I have plans for a double date with some people in my ward tomorrow that i'm really excited about.

My friend Kim Long got married on December 20. I was able to go to her wedding reception. I loved the decorations. They had tons of christmas tree's, lights strung, beautiful center pieces. She made a beautiful bride. It was nice to catch up with the family. I have known them since I was in young womens.

I had a lot of fun Christmas activaties to go to this year. My singles stake had a FHE christmas fireside that was beautiful. They had some nice spiritual songs in the chapel then we moved into the cultural hall for the more fun silly christmas songs. My ward christmas party was very fun! we had a dinner and then played minute to win it games. I also went to my parents ward christmas party. My stake had a charity dance where we all brought a can of food to donate. The dance was fun. I hung out with Marissa, Cole and Pedro from my ward. After the dance we went to Village Inn and had a great conversation. I love my ward! I am making some good friends. Last night I went to a movie and dinner with Marissa and Ryan a guy in our ward.

I had a nice Christmas with my family. It was fun to watch Jaymee open her presents and Owen open some too. We had a nice late lunch and played games after. We were able to talk to Eric on the phone.

I am looking forward to a New Year as this one has been very hard for me.
I hope all my friends and family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas and will have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment