July 4th!
cries of freedom musical
my knight in shining armor
enjoying the music and fireworks at the stadium of fire
James and I went to the Scera Shell and saw the musical All Shook Up. It was all music by Elvis. It was really fun!
Melissa Hamilton's Baby Shower. super cute diaper cake
watermelon baby
guess how big her tummy is
opening gifts
i gave her the cute pj's and also an elephant rattle and stuffed toy.
gift from Nicole
Boy Orem Owl
Girl Orem Owl
at the Owlz game
I have already had a lot of fun in July. I had a lot of fun on the 4th. I went to cries of freedom musical and then the colonial fest with James and Heidi. James and I got an awesome spot for the firework show. We were on the stadium grass and could hear the singers and the fireworks were right over our head! James and I went to the musical All Shook Up. We also went to the owlz game. My cousins wife had her baby shower this weekend. It was nice to see her and she is naming her son Spencer! James and I got pass of all passes. We have been able to use it so far at Tracy aviary, 7 peaks, trafalga, owlz game, Real game, the play all shook up. It's a year pass and i'm sure we will have a lot more fun things to do! I hope everyone is having a great summer. I have had a lot of fun with family and friends. I'm so glad I finally have a job that I like a lot.
Hey, this is Riley. I have been trying to get in contact with you. Please email me- riley2721@gmail.com
ReplyDelete