Sunday, July 8, 2012

update and April

 Beautiful tulips at nelson's grove park!




 Uncle David and aunt carol came for a visit to help with wedding plans for Lori and Daniel. We had a nice family gathering at pizza pie cafe. The food was good, company great!




It was a nice spring day. We took Jaymee to Nelson's grove and she enjoyed feeding ducks, swings, slides and even got to pet and walk a ferret

 Aunt Debbie came for a visit for a family funeral. My great aunt Daphne's We had a nice visit with games.
 Dan, Me Debbie
 Jer and Nicole getting Easter egg coloring ready

 Owen with the colored eggs
 making deviled eggs. yummy!
 After the Easter egg hunt!

One of our good family friends lost their 4 month old baby boy Ryker. He was a true fighter from birth and touched many lives. He will be missed

Best Buds: Bryan, Jer, Eric, Sam and Randy

 letting balloons fly for angel baby ryker
The sweet family!

I have been very bad at blogging lately. These are the pictures from April. I had a really good Easter with my family. It's always fun when kids are involved. We colored eggs, had an easter egg hunt, played games. My Aunt Debbie was in town for a visit. I also got to see my brother Eric. We had some family fun at Nelson's grove park. I loved the tulips! I got a job at Preferred Family Clinic in May. I do patient billing and collections. I like my coworkers. It's a very easy going place. We also have some fun perks. If we meet monthly goal we get to go to a movie and so far we have always met it. I have had a very busy social life which is way I haven't blogged. I have been dating James since January and see him most every day. We go to lots of singles activities such as firesides, FHE, dances etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment